where it's lit
- Thu., May 16PNE ForumMay 16, 2019, 8:00 a.m. – May 17, 2019, 5:45 p.m.PNE Forum, 2901 E Hastings St, Vancouver, BC V5K 5J1, Canadause MATCHSTICK for 25% canada's most authentic cannabis event of the year and we're the only one that is 100% made by the people of the cannabis community! if you're into cannabis and not attending, you're missing out. connect with the hottest brands in the legalized cannabis industry.
- Sun., Jan. 13VancouverJan. 13, 2019, 4:20 p.m. – 7:20 p.m.Vancouver, Vancouver, BC, Canadajoin lifford cannabis solutions for anohter #secretseshyvr on sunday to wind down lift & co. this exlusive apres will feature tea cocktails and mocktails infused with token bitters and featuring accoutrements' premium accessories paired with sungrown unique cultivars from weedmd.
- Sat., Jan. 12Vancouver Convention Centre West BuildinJan. 12, 2019, 7:00 p.m. – Jan. 14, 2019, 4:20 p.m.Vancouver Convention Centre West Buildin, 1055 Canada Pl, Vancouver, BC V6C 0C3, Canada, Vancouver Convention Centre West Building, 1055 Canada Pl, Vancouver, BC, Canadathe cannabis event of the year and we're only one week in to january. if you're in vancouver and not attending, you're missing out. this is fomo at it's finest. find a job. sell your idea. get some swag. ink the deal. it's all happening this weekend at the vancouver convention centre.
- Fri., Jan. 11Pan Pacific Hotel VancouverJan. 11, 2019, 6:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.Pan Pacific Hotel Vancouver, 300 - 999 Canada Place, Vancouver, BC V6C 3B5, Canadamix and mingle with industry peers at this invaluable session put on by canada's leading consultants, cannabis compliance inc. this is the event to be at on january tenth if you're attending the lift & co conference or looking to engage the industry.
- Tue., Jan. 22Vancouver Convention Centre West BuildinJan. 22, 2019, 2:20 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.Vancouver Convention Centre West Buildin, 1055 Canada Pl, Vancouver, BC V6C 0C3, Canada, Vancouver Convention Centre West Building, 1055 Canada Pl, Vancouver, BC, Canadathe early evidence on in-store customer experience at public versus private stores assessment of the big-box provincial wholesalers approach vs. diret to independent retailers approach what retail models work better for lps and why and more!